To advance sustainable agriculture Leonardo Academy is leading a multi-stakeholder process that is developing a standard for Sustainable Agriculture using the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standard development process. This work is developing guidance for sustainable agriculture that addresses all three components of sustainability: economic, environmental, and social.More...
There are many ways to participate in the development of the Sustainable Agriculture Standard, ranging from serving on the Standards Committee and subcommittees to participating in the public comment and review process.More...
economic, environmental and social metrics
The objective of the sustainable agriculture standard-setting initiative is to establish a comprehensive, continuous improvement framework and common set of economic, environmental and social metrics by which to determine whether an agricultural crop has been produced and handled in a sustainable manner.More...
Leonardo Academy News
- Job Openings: Certification Reviewers 25 Aug 2014 | 9:42 pm
- Leonardo Academy moves to a New Office 31 Jul 2014 | 7:16 am
- Leonardo Academy Earth Day Announcement - All On-Demand Courses Are Now FREE 17 Apr 2014 | 4:48 pm
- National Sustainable Agriculture Standard (LEO-4000) Public Comment Period Extended to May 6 5 Apr 2014 | 1:00 am
- Leonardo Academy Awarded $586,698 for Clean Diesel Projects 19 Feb 2014 | 10:44 am
Sustainable Agriculture Standard
Ag Standard Webinar Series
- Webinar 2: An Overview of the Environmental Section of the National Sustainable Agriculture Standard (LEO-4000)
- Webinar 3: An Overview of the Social Section the National Sustainable Agriculture Standard (LEO-4000)