To advance sustainable agriculture Leonardo Academy is leading a multi-stakeholder process that is developing a standard for Sustainable Agriculture using the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standard development process. This work is developing guidance for sustainable agriculture that addresses all three components of sustainability: economic, environmental, and social.More...
There are many ways to participate in the development of the Sustainable Agriculture Standard, ranging from serving on the Standards Committee and subcommittees to participating in the public comment and review process.More...
economic, environmental and social metrics
The objective of the sustainable agriculture standard-setting initiative is to establish a comprehensive, continuous improvement framework and common set of economic, environmental and social metrics by which to determine whether an agricultural crop has been produced and handled in a sustainable manner.More...
Leonardo Academy News
- Free Sustainability Training webinars to support AASHE’s Campus Sustainability Month 14 Sep 2015 | 9:58 pm
- Leonardo Academy Announces Free Fall Sustainability Webinar Series 21 Jul 2015 | 1:00 am
- Leonardo Academy and GAIN Clean Fuel Secure $1.2 Million Grant to Support Building CNG Stations in Pennsylvania 9 Jun 2015 | 1:00 am
- Leonardo Academy Awarded $900,000 EPA Grant for Clean Diesel Projects in USEPA Region 6 28 May 2015 | 1:00 am
- Six Free Sustainability Webinars: Lunch and Learn Sessions by Leonardo Academy 21 May 2015 | 1:00 am
Sustainable Agriculture Standard
Ag Standard Webinar Series
- Webinar 2: An Overview of the Environmental Section of the National Sustainable Agriculture Standard (LEO-4000)
- Webinar 3: An Overview of the Social Section the National Sustainable Agriculture Standard (LEO-4000)